Western Piedmont Community College is seeking to fill the following position:
As a member of the nursing faculty team, under the direction of the Nursing Director, the instructor participates in the development, instruction, and evaluation of the Nursing Program and is involved in other College related activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing/major in Nursing and actively enrolled in a Master’s in Nursing degree program is minimum preparation.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of three years of clinical practice required.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina required.
- Membership in at least one professional organization is required.
- Must meet the NCBON education requirements within 3 years of hire.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($4,598 – 6,036 /monthly) 9-month contract
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
Proposed Hire Date: August 08, 2022
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: July 19, 2022
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.