Director, Small Business Center
The Director, Small Business Center is responsible for promoting economic development through the delivery of quality training programs and through services and resources that support existing small businesses and entrepreneurs in the College’s service area.
For additional duties and responsibilities, please visit our website at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education Administration or related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in business management required.
- Experience in small business ownership preferred.
- Experience with business counseling preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication and human resource skills required.
- Teaching/training background preferred.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($3,379 – 4,223/monthly)
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com.
Proposed Hire Date: September 06, 2022
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: August 05, 2022
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.