Director, Records / Registration
The Director of Registration and Records supervises the planning, implementation and evaluation of registration, student records, academic regulatory functions, and research for curriculum, workforce development, and continuing education students at the College.
- Education, background, and/or training equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Ellucian/Colleague preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience in classroom teaching and counseling.
- Knowledge of and experience in supervision and administration in higher education, preferably in a community college.
- Knowledge of and experience with student records and registration.
- Knowledge of and experience with curriculum, workforce development and continuing education records and registration preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws and programs relating to higher education.
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets, word-processing, and windows-based applications preferred.
- Commitment to the philosophy and concepts of a public comprehensive community college.
- Experience with NCCCS Programs of Study and the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($3,683 – 4,602/monthly)
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com.
Proposed Hire Date: October 03, 2022
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: October 01, 2022
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry, Benefit/Recruitment Specialist
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.