Assistant Director of Records/Registration
Under the general direction of the Director of Records and Registration, the Assistant Director is a direct support position to the Director for such areas as internal audits, state and federal reports, and faculty/staff training.
For additional responsibilities and duties, visit our website at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Datatel/Colleague.
- Experience with registration and records management.
- Experience with Query Builder and Informer.
- Experience with NCCCS Programs of Study and the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement.
- Experience working with college students or public.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to establish good rapport with students, faculty, and colleagues.
- Professionalism in handling confidential files/information.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, keyboarding, etc.).
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($2,843 – 3,554/monthly)
Proposed Hire Date: July 01, 2023
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: June 04, 2023
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted online at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
For More Information Contact:
Ms. Anita Berry
Western Piedmont Community College
1001 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655
EOE/M/F/D/V - Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.