Math Coordinator (Grades K-4)
The Peck School, a coed, K - 8, independent school in Morristown, NJ, seeks a Lower School Math Coordinator for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team member with a keen understanding of elementary math instruction. Familiarity with Singapore Math and the ability to support a student-centered approach to mathematics is essential. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Teaching mathematics in grades K through 4.
- Coaching, training, and collaborating with lower school faculty on mathematics instruction, as well as identifying key professional development experiences in mathematics.
- Educating parents on current methodologies and approaches in mathematics.
- Assessing student needs and performance in order to properly tailor instructional methods.
- Providing additional support and enrichment for students.
All applicants should have a master’s degree in elementary education, as well as coursework and professional development in mathematics instruction. A core belief at Peck is that our teachers are our most important asset. Qualified applicants are offered top-tier pay, exceptionally strong benefits, and a robust professional development program.
The Peck School seeks to create a culture of belonging and connectedness. We welcome the unique contributions brought by individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and highly motivated educator and school leader. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly reference the job title in the subject line of your email. No phone calls, please. We encourage you to visit our website, www.peckschool.org, to learn more about our program and mission.