Your Students Can't Wait To Meet You!
At Sonoma Valley Unified School District, we value passionate guest educators who empower students to expand their horizons. We are looking for dynamic, positive leaders to be Substitute Teachers and change the lives of students. Apply today, and start teaching in no time!
SVUSD is currently hiring both daily and long-term in-person TK-12 substitute teachers for the 22-23 school year!
- Teach 1-5 days/week
- Access to full-time positions with our schools
- California substitute teaching permit or willingness to earn one through a brief onboarding process
- Believe every student matters and can succeed
- Bachelors Degree
- A strong interest in and ability to manage a classroom of students
- Pass a State & FBI background check (Fingerprints)
- Complete the brief Sonoma County Office of Education orientation and trainings
- Click apply to begin the onboarding process. Julie Hunter at the Sonoma County Office of Education will get you started with paperwork, substitute orientation, applying for a California 30-Day Substitute Permit, etc.
- Once that process is complete you can MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with me to pick up a New Sub Packet.
- When your packet is complete you can be in the classroom in as little as 1-5 days!