Director, Institutional Effectiveness, Custodian, HR Generalist
Employment Opportunities Salish Kootenai College (SKC) has many exciting opportunities for both full and part time employment. All SKC employees are able to participate in a number of free college classes each quarter, as long as job performance is satisfactory. This educational benefit is worth an estimated $1,500 annually. In addition, SKC offers a generous health insurance policy for full time employees valued at an estimated $7,320.00. Join the SKC Family!
SKC College has the following position opportunities:
- Director, Career & Technology Education & Dual Enrollment 11 month $43,844 - $48,146 DOEE Open until filled
- Director, Institutional Effectiveness $54,870 - $57,216 Open until filled
- Custodian Part Time $13.21 hour Open until filled
- Housing Maintenance Technician (1 year) $31,449-$33,425 DOEE Open until filled
- HR Generalist $41,963 - $46,656 DOEE 12 months Open until filled
- Business Faculty 9 month $43,823 -$45,025 DOEE Open Until filled
- Division of Education Instructor, Early Childhood Instructor/student Support Specialist $42,227 - $52,237 DOEE Open Until Filled
- Project Director, Community Health and Development, Bison Resiliency Coalition 12 months Bachelor's Degree $40,789 - $47, 830 or Master's Degree $49,003 - $54,870 Open Until Filled
- Extension Operations Manager 12 months; not to exceed 39 hours per week Bachelor's Degree - $20.27 - $23.56 per hour; Master's Degree - $20.73 - $24.12 per hour Closes on April 25, 2022 - 1 pm
- Custodial Services Supervisor 12 months $18.28 - $18.72 per hour closes on May 2, 2022 1 pm
- Certified Medical Assistant Instructor 9 month $39,424 - $41, 523 DOEE Closes on May 9, 2022 - 1 pm
- Graduate Admissions and Assistant to the Graduate Division Dean half time $$18.05 - $22.11 per hour - closes on May 9, 2022 1 pm
Information you provide will be used as deciding factors in our employment process. As an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer, we encourage applications from minorities, veterans and women. SKC is a tribal member preference employer as set forth in SKC policy. SKC is a drug free workplace. All pre-hires must pass a drug test before formal hiring.