North Caldwell Public Schools
2022-2023 School Year
Anticipated Opening July 1, 2023
North Caldwell, recognized for its strong academic program, is seeking a dynamic educational leader for Grandview School. The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
• Knowledge of early childhood education
• Expertise in curriculum and staff development
• Experience in site-based management
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of special education programs and services
• Expertise in data analysis
• Valid New Jersey Principal Certification
• Experience as Principal or Assistant Principal preferred
• Salary commensurate with experience
Please click the Apply button to send resume, letter of interest, and certification by April 3, 2023
The North Caldwell Public Schools encourages the growth and development of each student to his or her full potential within a developmentally appropriate environment.
All staff will strive to provide an environment that fosters:
Achievement of New Jersey Student Learning Standards at all grade levels.
Enthusiastic love of learning.
A sense of responsibility.
Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
An appreciation of the arts.
Respect and sensitivity for others.
Awareness of a rapidly changing and diverse world.
To achieve this mission, the district will:
Nurture cooperative partnerships among home, school, and community that ensure participation in the education of our children.
Provide technological resources within an integrated curriculum.
Enhance the professional skills and talents of the staff to meet the educational, emotional, and social needs of the children.
The district's goal is to remain competitive in our continued quest for academic excellence.