Financial Management Consultants - Telecommute Opportunity
Mid-Sioux Opportunity is a not-for-profit Community Action Agency established in 1965 to fight poverty at a local level by assisting low-income families in Northwest Iowa. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the community, opportunity to travel, as well as working from home with this telecommute position, the Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Inc. team is looking for YOU!
We offer a Generous Benefits package that includes, but not limited to;
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off and holidays
- IPERS Retirement
- Telecommute Position - center and home-based
We are seeking Financial Management Consultants (Bilingual Preferred) for the following areas in Iowa:
- 1 positions for Central Iowa
- 3 position for Eastern Iowa
Your day to day will include providing technical assistance to program leaders (center and home-based) to support long-term financial sustainability of the program.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education, program administration, or related field. as well as at least five (5) years’ experience to include:
- Working in an early childhood education setting with responsibilities for administration and fiscal management.
- Working with child care management systems and other business automation solutions.
- Verbal and written communication skills preferred in English and Spanish.
- Travel is required. Reliable transportation, proof of insurance and a valid driver's license is required.
- Ability to participate in events, training sessions and meetings (flexible hours, including some evenings, overnights, and weekends) throughout the region and state.
Additional qualification requirements,
- Excellent computer, organizational and office skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and follow directions
- Maintain professional behavior, attitude, and confidentiality. Ability to display cultural sensitivity and respond positively to change.
- Motor Vehicle Records check before hire and annually thereafter.
- FBI National Criminal History Check upon employment and every four years thereafter.
- Submit to a Department of Human Services Criminal History and a Request for Child Abuse Information
- Records check before hire and every two years thereafter.
For more information and to apply, click "Apply Now". Resumes are required to be considered for this position.