LITTLE FALLS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
One District... One Team... One Vision
Blue Ribbon Elementary School
(Grades 3rd & 4th)
Anticipated Start Date: August 1, 2022
12 Month position
NJ Standard Principal Certificate or CE. Minimum 5 years teaching or supervisory experience. Deep understanding of NJ Student Learning Standards. NJSLA testing coordinator experience required. Such alternative to the above that the Board of Education finds to be appropriate and acceptable.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit letter of interest and resume by 7/1/22 to:
Mrs. Tracey Marinelli, Superintendent.,
School #1, 32 Stevens Ave, Little Falls, NJ 07424, or email to:
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To support our administrators and the district in providing challenging academic content that promotes critical thinking and academic growth through in person and virtual instruction for all students.
2. Support district administration, staff, and teachers with mandates and challenges related to COVID-19 including health and safety, virtual learning, student engagement/success, and mental/emotional health of all.
3. To implement training and professional development that cultivates a community of learners who possess the traits that characterize a positive culture including, but not limited to inclusivity and equity
4. Engage students with challenging academic content that promotes critical thinking and intellectual curiosity through in person and virtual experience for all learners.
5. Improve student and staff social-emotional development and wellness through teacher and parent training, student programs, and curriculum enhancements.
6. Continue to explore and promote inclusivity and equity throughout the district. Expand awareness and connections through professional development and curriculum enhancements.