Lafourche Parish School Superintendent is presently accepting applications for the following position:
240 days (7.5 hours per day)
Salary Range: $40,128-$57,500
* B.S. degree in Accounting or Business Administration with a minimum of twenty-seven semester hours in accounting
* Previous Accounting and Auditing experience – knowledge of GAAP and Fund accounting desirable
* Good judgment; trouble shooting and decision making skills
* Consistency, accuracy, organization and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Ability to prioritize goals and be self-motivated
* High Standards of professionalism, attendance, dependability, and confidentiality
Deadline for the receipt of applications is 3 p.m. Tuesday, June 14, 2022.
Lafourche Parish School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, or qualified disability.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.