KINNELON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2023-2024 School Year
- Leave Replacement Elementary 1st grade Teacher, FT, start asap
- Leave Replacement Elementary 4th grade Teacher, FT, start asap
PEARL R. MILLER MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Leave Replacement Math Teacher, FT, start 4/2023
- Leave Replacement Math Teacher, FT, start 5/2023
KINNELON HIGH SCHOOL
- Special Education/Math Teacher, FT, Tenure Track, start asap
- Spanish Leave Replacement Teacher, FT, start 5/2023
- Custodians, FT and PT positions available, evening shift, start asap
- Bus Drivers, 10 month, CDL license required
- Paraprofessionals • Substitutes • Cafeteria/Playground Aides
NJ Certification(s) required. For additional info and to apply click the Apply Button
Mission: Who We Are and What We Do
The Kinnelon Public School District’s mission is to empower students to utilize complex skills to pursue intellectual achievement, personal excellence and social responsibility, which will enable them to positively impact our changing global society.
The Vision for All: An Image of the Future We Seek to Create
Our vision is that learning transfers to life beyond the Kinnelon Public Schools experience. This enables each student to flourish as a responsible citizen in the global community.
It is the policy of the Kinnelon Board of Education not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, national origin, handicap, marital status in its education programs or activities and employment policies.
The Kinnelon Board of Education has adopted an Affirmative Action Plan for Personnel and Contracts, an Affirmative Action Plan for School and Classroom Practices and a 504 Transition Plan.