Oakmont Communities – Northville, MI
Do you like planning parties, creating crafts, coordinating therapeutic recreation, and spending time with engaged and vibrant seniors? Then you may be the perfect candidate to be our next Activity Director!
We're looking for an outgoing team-player who enjoys the opportunity to be creative and have fun each day - while helping seniors to engage and thrive. Qualified candidates have strong computer skills, budgeting abilities, scheduling flexibility (some nights and weekends), and are comfortable planning, implementing, facilitating, and evaluating a variety of balanced programs to meet the needs of our residents.
This full-time position includes a competitive salary, generous paid time off, employer-paid health care, and more. Plus, you get to spend each day having fun with a great group of people.
- Must love seniors!
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in related field preferred
- Supervisor experience preferred
- Valid commercial drivers license or willingness to get one in 90 days
- Minimum of two years’ experience overseeing activities
- Flexible schedule to include at least one evening and one weekend day
- Proficient writing and computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Able to learn new computer programs
- Has event planning and budget experience
- Is creative, trustworthy, dependable, kid, patient, organized, and love working with seniors
Job Type: Full-time
Click Apply to be considered today!