Admin Assistant, Adult Education Instructor, System Administrator
Heartland Community College is Hiring!
We invite applications for the following positions:
- Adjunct Faculty: Geography
- Adjunct Faculty: Nursing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Adult Education Instructors
- Assistants, Child Development Lab
- Coordinator, Instructional Technologies
- PeopleSoft Business Analyst I
- Program Promotion Specialist, Marketing
- STEM Education Specialist
- System Administrator I
- Workforce Equity Initiative – Multiple Positions
Please click "Apply Now" for additional information and to apply.
HCC affirms the value of diversity among students and employees. HCC is an equal opportunity institution. The College provides equal educational opportunities to all students and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other protected status under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of enrollment and employment. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, and our community,