Vocal Music / Choir Director
Esko Public Schools Esko, MN Full-time Education
Posted on May 10, 2023
This is a great 1.0 FTE position working with our students in grades 5-12.
Applicants are required to hold or be able to provide evidence of eligibility for an appropriate Minnesota licensure.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide instruction to students in 5-12 vocal music.
- The specific assignment involves choir directing for students in grades 7-12 with two hours per day of upper elementary vocal musical instruction.
- Differentiate musical instruction for students with a wide variety of interests, abilities and backgrounds.
- Integrate technology to support and enhance student learning.
- Communicate with parents, staff, and students to monitor student progress. Deliver district music curriculum, prepare students for public performance and related MSHSL vocal music competitions.
- Collaborate with K-12 music colleagues to plan, deliver, and execute concerts. Serve as musical director for an every other year high school musical production. Supervise and/or operate sound systems and related performance technology. Other duties as assigned by school administration.
Click Apply Today for all the details to be considered.