Esko Public Schools Esko, MN Full-time Education
Posted on March 18, 2023
This is a great full time, 1.0 full time position, working with our 7-12 graduate students.
Applicants must hold or be eligible for Minnesota teacher licensure in Middle Level Science and Secondary Life Science. Candidates with other Minnesota science licenses may be considered.
Essential Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Utilize a variety of best practice instruction and assessment methods in teaching 7-12 grade sciences.
- Personalize instruction for students with a wide variety of interests, abilities and backgrounds
- Integrate technology to support student instruction and assessment
- Create an engaging, student-centered classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the students
- Communicate with parents, staff and students to monitor student progress
- Deliver district curriculum with a focus on higher-order thinking, 21st Century skills, college readiness and standardized test preparation
- Collaborate with colleagues to maintain high standards of academic performance and school climate
- Continually review course and curriculum to meet the changing needs of students and Esko High School
Click apply for all the details to be considered.
Please apply by April 14