SPED, Kindergarten, Counselor, Math, Social Studies, Science, Language Arts Teacher
DC West, a growing Class C-1 school district located on the western edge of Omaha, has the following anticipated job openings for the 2023-2024 school year:
1.0 FTE Elementary Special Education Teacher (2 positions available)
1.0 FTE Kindergarten Teacher
1.0 FTE Middle School Counselor
1.0 FTE Middle School Math Interventionist
1.0 FTE Middle School or High School Social Studies Teacher
1.0 FTE Middle School or High School Science Teacher
1.0 FTE High School English Language Arts (ELA) Teacher
DC West Community Schools engages, prepares, and empowers all of our students for the future.
▪ Achievement and growth empowers students.
▪ We learn through and from inclusive experiences.
▪ We provide educational opportunities that challenge all of us.
▪ Everyone is important and unique with their own special talents.
▪ The school district is accountable to the community.
▪ Physical and emotional safety is essential for learning.
▪ A positive learning and teaching environment is created through mutual respect for all.
▪ Our educational process prepares everyone to be productive and responsible citizens.
▪ Students, parents and educators share the responsibility for learning.
▪ Public education is the responsibility of the entire community.