School Psychologist Internship 2023-2024
Cuba-Rushford CSD seeks applicants for the following position: School Psychologist Internship 2023-2024.
- The Intern will work primarily at the Middle/High School under the supervision of a Licensed Psychologist.
- The Intern will complete approximately 15-20 evaluations including re-evaluations, new referrals and review of records for the district.
- The Intern will carry a caseload of 10-15 counseling students including IEP/504 Counseling as well as general education students.
- The Intern will participate in two hours of individual face-to-face supervision per week.
- The Intern will participate in bi-weekly Student Support Meetings after school. There will be opportunities for problem-solving, implementation of counseling interventions, classroom interventions/strategies, and consultation with teachers stemming from these meetings.
- The Intern will observe site psychologists in CSE/504 meetings during the months of September and October. Starting in November, the Intern will be responsible for participating as a lead psychologist in meetings. There will be periodic observations by the site supervisor.
- The Intern will be evaluated using their University Internship Evaluation Form.
- The Intern will participate in faculty meetings as required of all CRCS employees.
- The Intern will have opportunities for travel to visit and/or work on cases at CRCS Elementary Building, Elm Street Academy Big Picture Program, and other BOCES Sites/Classrooms.
- The Intern will be expected to participate in PD (Professional Development) days as outlined in the CRCS school calendar.
Application Deadline: 1/15/2023
Position Start Date: 9/1/2023
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application and resume today!
Cuba -Rushford Central School District provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.