Digital Marketing Specialist
ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
•Digital Marketing Specialist
AA/EOE. Women & Minorities are encouraged to apply
ENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
ASU-Beebe seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to coordinate and manage the creation of digital content for various platforms such as videos, website, podcasts, social media, infographics, etc.
Must be available to work some evenings and weekends as events require. Light travel between campuses, occasional overnight travel may be required. Valid AR driver’s license is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work closely with senior management to develop a strategy for integrated digital media campaigns.
Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as videos, website, social media, podcasts, infographics, etc.
Scheduling placement of content on digital media platforms.
Improving the college’s web presence and the brand’s awareness using digital media channels such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Writing content for search engine optimization
Ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
Monitor and report impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, or a related field.
2. A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing or related field.
3. Experience in creating and editing audio and video media for various online platforms including web and social media.
4. Knowledge of web design and content management systems.
5. Knowledge of social media management software such as Hootsuite.
6. Experience with web analytic tools such as Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager.
7. Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
8. Knowledge of the latest media trends.
9. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, especially Adobe Premiere Pro, and the Macintosh Operating System is preferred.