School District Employment Opportunities
The Ambridge Area School District is seeking applicants for the following positions:
- MCJROTC Senior Military Instructor: Candidate must have current MCJROTC Instructor Credentials.
- High School Technology Education Teacher
- High School Guidance Counselor
- PCCD Grant-Funded Elementary Guidance Counselor
- Full-Time High School Attendance Secretary
- High School Hall Monitor
Deadline for application: Monday, September 19, 2022
Click to apply today!
Ambridge Area School District does not discriminate in its educational programs, activities or employment practices based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, ancestry, gender, creed or any other legally-protected category. Announcement of this policy is in accordance with State Law including the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act and with Federal law, including Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.